Supply Chain Charter
All sub-contractors carrying out works on our behalf / under our control, should comply with the requirements of this document.
As a sub-contractor engaged by us, you and your staff are required to comply with the requirements of our Quality Management System. To that end, you must;
- Be familiar with our Quality Policy Statement (QG 01 – Available on request) aims and principles and ensure that your carry out your work with this policy in mind.
- Ensure that all works carried out do not impinge on our ability to fulfil these aims and principles.
- Understand that the work you do is important for us to meet the requirements of our Quality Management System and most importantly our customers. If you do not conduct yourself / provide your service with this in mind, resulting in a poor service to our customer, your actions may be reviewed as part of our non-conformance process.
- Ensure that you provide the goods / services required as detailed within our Purchase / Engagement Instruction.
- Ensure that a quality control inspection of your product/service is undertaken prior to supply of goods/completion of service.
- Ensure that those manufacturing the product / providing the service are competent and do so using equipment and processes that will ensure a high level of quality whilst ensuring compliance with applicable statutory requirements.
- Ensure you are aware that, along with our customers, we will not be carrying out any formal product/service verification or validation activities at your premises.
- We will inspect the quality of product / quality of service of receipt of said product / service, via a thorough visual inspection or a certification of conformity (where we do not have the expertise to inspect product / service quality).
- We will review your performance on an annual basis.
- Supply of products or services is evidence of acceptance of these requirements.
By supplying your products and services, you agree to abide by the terms of this charter.